Responsible for providing executive administrative support and direct assistance to the C Suite.
Manages access to the CEO and executive team, and maintains and modifies their schedules.Works independently on special assignments related to corporate affairs. Manages access to the CEO and executive team, and maintains and modifies their schedules. Ensures the CEO and executive team members are made aware of issues that need immediate attention. Handles confidential business matters and maintains smooth operation of office when executives are unavailable. Must be able to manage extremely active calendars, acts as “gatekeeper” to ensure schedules are followed and respected. Manages a variety of special projects which may have organizational impact.
Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization. Manages the planning of quarterly company events: Town Hall Meetings, annual winter holiday and Halloween parties and summer picnic. Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgment letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the General Manager and executive team members’ ability to effectively lead the company.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university equivalent combination of education and experience Minimum of eight years of administrative experience at the executive level
- Previous experience in a Legal department and working in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry is required.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly and with excellence
- Strong MS Office skills, to include Word, Excel, Power Point,
- Strong attention to detail, with strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, other senior executives, staff, Group, and external stakeholders
- Expert level written communication skills
- Highly effective, clear and tactful communicator, who displays empathy and has high self-awareness
Why you should work here: